Friday, February 26, 2010

Hello World

After two years of blogging i found that i have to start a different type of blogs
not the type that used to tell stories about me or to tell my opinions in people or country.

I have to start a technical blog that i can use it to share my knowledge with others.

@ first why i gave this blog the name of #include"mRefaat.h" - actually i was going to call it "mRefaat Tech tricks" then i remembered many situations when my students in courses were impressed with my style of coding and my knowledge (of-course because they are at the beginning of their technical life) they repeated this title many times -- inside my self i was laughing and saying they just don't know too much so they are saying that ..

Then i though what if i make this blog so it could be as a header file ... But not a C++ header file it's just an information header file that you have to include it to know new information ( technical information ) .. and i hope i could make that isAllah


Now ..
what are the topics that i'll discuss here?
1- Logical Thinking related topics
2- ACM related Topics
3- Algorithms and Techniques in Programming
4- Some tricks in programming languages
5- projects experience
6- some problems i have faced ( solved or not solved yet )
any questions that i find it interested, or other topics.

then lets start :D

#include "mRefaat.h"

No comments:

Post a Comment